Unleash the power of your device and make it your personal assistant. TaskPad integrates seamlessly with your device's camera, voice recorder, address book and alarms effectively taking your productivity to next level. Unlike plain first generation GTD's based on todo lists, TaskPad is simple but advanced tool supporting quadrant based approach allowing you to prioritize your tasks and todo items based on ROI. TaskPad helps you to work on more result oriented tasks at all times.
TaskPad will be highly effective for working professionals, executives, lawyers/attorneys, financial consultants, entrepreneurs, students, busy parents, housewives/home makers.
- Add, delete and manage tasks/todo items.
- Optionally Attach voice notes, picture notes, text notes and contacts from the address book to the task.
- Optionally assign begin date, due date, reminders to each task / todo item.
- Prioritize the tasks in to 4 quadrants. Option to customize your own quadrants.
- Organize tasks in to your own folders.
- Color code folders.
- View tasks in different perspectives. Option to view all overdue tasks/today's tasks/done tasks/all task etc.
- Quickly search your tasks /todo items using search bar.
- Option to global search a.k.a search your tasks out side of TaskPad.
- Option to switch between quadrant view and full screen view.
- Two beautiful and easy to use widgets.
- Access almost all features from one place.
- Reminders are refreshed every hour on your device desktop.
- Also has button to proactively view all reminders at one place or use next/prev buttons on device desktop to navigate through reminders.
- Quadrants can be customized to suit your style. The out of box quadrants are
- Forward tasks (Helps you to progress towards goal)
- Neutral (Helps you to stay where you are like paying bills and grocery)
- Park (Tasks that can wait(on back burner) until your further review)
- Reverse (Time waster tasks that can hamper your progress)
The customizable quadrants makes TaskPad a favorite tool for people who believe in following The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People or 'first things first'.
Key words: task management, manage tasks, task, effective task management app, todo app, to do list, todo list, grocery list, check list, shopping list, my tasks, day to day, GTD , reminders, prioritization, priorities, time management, search, remember milk, get things done, attach picture, record voice, innovative widget, quadrants, quick search, folders, organize, add contact, notifications, lists, note taking ability, task, prioritize, camera, list, photo, remind, alarm, address book, color code, attach, getting things done, email support, todays tasks, overdue tasks, done tasks, all tasks, write notes, keep notes, save notes
- TaskEditor, on open, now displays options to add picture, voice recording and contact from address book. Also, displays begin/due/reminder dates. These options were hidden in previous versions.